You may not do any of the following while using this site:
- Upload any message, information, data, text, software, graphic files or other materials ("Content") that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload any Content that you do not have a right to upload under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including but not limited to nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload any information or grant permissions to view information to any person in a manner that exceeds your contractual or other legal authority;
- Upload any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, surveys, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or non-commercial);
- Upload any Content that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any right, of whatever nature, of anyone.
- Upload Content that contains a virus, corrupted file, or other harmful component;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, DNS personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity, or upload any Content under a fictitious name;
Use Policies Cont'd
You may not do any of these additional items either:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage or assist another to violate any law or regulation in connection with your use or another's use of the Web Site;
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Web Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, computer systems or networks connected to the Web Site, through password mining or any other means;
- Interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Web Site;
Linking to the Web Site
You may provide a link on your site to the Web Site subject to the following requirements:
- You may not state or imply that we endorse, sponsor or otherwise approve your site or any other sites, unless it is true and accurate. Links to the Web Site may not be used in a way that implies or suggests that we approve or endorse you, your Web site or your goods and services, unless it is true and accurate.
- By linking, you acknowledge and agree that, other than as specifically set forth in these Terms, all rights to the Licensed Marks and other DNS marks and logos belong to the DNS. In addition, you acknowledge the validity of the DNS' ownership in the Licensed Marks and other DNS marks and logos and will not contest such ownership or the validity of any registrations of the DNS relating to such marks and logos.
- You may not frame or alter the appearance or visual presentation of the Web Site.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall DNS, its affiliates or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, or any damages for loss of profits, use, data, goodwill or other intangibles) arising from or in any way connected with these terms, the use of (or the inability to use) the web site or the materials, the licensed marks, or any information, goods or services obtained on or from the web site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not DNS is advised of the possibility of such damages.